PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

JUGGLIN' JIGGLIN' JELLIES!!!

Here we go again!  Week 2 and counting!  Got some fun art to present today, so why not dive right in, keyword here being "Dive!"  Anyhoo, enjoy...

Jellyfish of Jugglefish?  You decide!  This is another one from the Daily Doodle, who's theme of "Juggling Jellyfish" I clearly remember this time!  I had a lot of fun working on this one.  Simple as it is, it's just a real delight.  Jellyfish are cartoon naturals, like living water balloons!  And I don't see the Boss Jellyfish doing his part!  What a slouch!

And that's all for today.  We'll be back next time with some Thunder from down Under!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment