PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

MIKE AND MINDY: THE BARE NECESSITIES OF LIFE!!!

One week to go until Turkey Day!  So far I got my food supplies, my pants with the elastic waistband and extra baggy legs and enough Joel-era episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 to hold my own custom classic Turkey Day Marathon!  All in all, I'm good to go!  And now you will be too, because Mike and Mindy are still at it and still keeping the critters out of the clutches of Farmer Zeke!  Have they succeeded today?  See for yourself!  Enjoy...

Not sure what's dumber here: That Mike and Mindy actually thought putting there clothes on Tom Turkey and Sammy Swine would work or that Farmer Zeke actually fell for it?  This dumbass don't deserve a turkey and ham for Thanksgiving if he keeps missing the obvious!

So ends another week in November.  We'll be back next time to see if Mike and Mindy were successfully able to float another ruse past Farmer Zeke.  The holidays are approaching fast folks, with Thanksgiving itself next week.  Food banks are open and we can all spare a can or two.  Please donate and help today!  Anyway, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment