PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

THE HEART OF THE MATTER!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!!!  Our trek down the Yellow Brick Road continues with the original Iron Man, the one and only Tin Woodsman, or Tinman for those that only watched the movie.  So let's cut the chit chat and dive right in!  Enjoy...

I don't think that heart's gonna work dude.  On the plus side, studies prove that dark chocolate IS good for the heart, so maybe Tinman's on to something?  I chose to go with the book depiction of the Tinman because I always found that version of him to be more whimsical.  As much as I love the classic MGM film, I always felt the Tinman's look was a bit of a let down compared to the Scarecrow and Cowardly Lion.  These days, it'd be done with computers, although 1985's Return To Oz achieved the effect through puppetry created by the group that would eventually become the Jim Henson Creature Shop.

And that's all for today!  We'll be back next time with a big cat that's sorely lacking a little bit of courage.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment