PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

IF HE ONLY HAD AN ESCAPE!!!

It's March!  Can't believe we are two months into 2017 already!  So much is coming up, but I gotta stay focused!  We'll start with the art.  That's always a good route to start with!  And this month, we're on the Yellow Brick Road to the marvelous land of Oz!  With a bump or two in said road.  Anyway, enjoy...

Easy there Batman!  That's the wrong Scarecrow!  This one only wants a brain, not extended cameos in Christopher Nolan films!  Two years ago, the Daily Doodle did an entire Oz week.  Having long been a fan of the movies and books, I jumped at the opportunity to draw some Oz art.  As soon as they announced the theme, I knew exactly what I wanted do with my Scarecrow art.  Just couldn't pass up an opportunity to have the Dark Knight wreak havoc upon one of Oz's most beloved citizens!  Luckily, no brain means no concept of pain!

And that's that!  Week one of March is in the bag!  We'll be back next time with another new pal that Dorothy met on her trip to see the Wizard.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment